01. The New Templars acknowledge that there is only one True Supreme Being (that we call Almighty God Lord and Creator of All) and only One True destination or union with that Supreme Being. We also acknowledge and accept that the name of that nameless formless imperishable absolute being can and does vary with an individuals understanding, perception, culture, race, gender, education and other reasons.
02. The New Templars acknowledge that there are many spiritual paths, traditions and practises in the world but that ultimately in Truth there is but one singular source of all the infinite variations of Creation (God), one expression of Christ Consciousness in flesh (Christ), and one experiential guide (The Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit), no matter how expressed.
03. The New Templars acknowledge that the True teachings contained within the Bible are accepted as our principle Canons and that Almighty God is the Creator of all, Christ is the child the individualised self (as witnessed in Christ Consciousness in the New Testament through Yeshua Ben Yosef) and that The Holy Ghost (Spirit) is the experiential guide.
04. The New Templars acknowledge that The Holy Trinity through The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit is experiential not just a faculty of the mind. "Not my will, but thine be done" - Mark 14:36.
05. The New Templars must, to the absolute best of our abilities, abide by the Great Commandment, the Ten Commandments and this Covenant. (Our Canons)
06. The New Templars afford all people the opportunity to repent before Almighty God, in the event that through being tainted with concupiscence, they fail to uphold the Great Commandment and the Ten Commandments. "Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven has come near" - Matthew 4:17
07. The Grand Templar and the Senior Pastor are the Gatekeepers of The New Templars, and their decisions are binding on all members. All decisions for and on behalf of the The New Templars must be agreed by both Grand Templar and Senior Pastor.
08. In the event that either the Grand Templar or the Senior Pastor passover the remaining Templar will choose a new member to replace the other, but only with the blessings of Almighty God and under the full instruction and direction of the The Holy Spirit.
09. In the event that both Grand Templar and Senior Pastor passover, those surviving Templars will pray to Almighty God and the Holy Spirit will assist them to choose those of the assembly best able to fill those positions.
10. No member of The New Templars will possess or use a firearm unless that firearm is owned and possessed in full accordance with the laws of our respective State or Territory, or in the alternative, that firearm is procured from another person or persons using violence against us, our families, our children, our grandchildren or those that Almighty God commands we protect through the righteous guidance of The Holy Spirit.
11. No member of The New Templars shall initiate any kind of violence against any other person or persons for any reason other than in self defence of ourselves or another, and we must use only the amount of force that is reasonable in the circumstances.
12. Any member of The New Templars may own a dagger, sword, or other instrument of self defence, in accordance with Scripture. "And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough." - Luke 22:35-38
13. The New Templars acknowledge that the best defence against all evil and corruption is through prayer and full submission to the Will of God. "Saying Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done" - Luke 22:42
14. The New Templars ,in accordance with agreement between the Grand Templar and the Senior Pastor can legislate to impose obligations or to release from obligations, recognising and agreeing that there is a separation between Church and State.
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven" - Matthew ch 16 v 18
15. In accordance with the right bestowed upon the New Templars by God Himself as detailed in the Scriptures giving the right to "bind and loose" through legislation, the New Templars declare that any Templar has the right not only to reject allopathic and other remedies declared to be lawful by the various governments, but also to accept those that are declared to be unlawful by the various governments and to acquire and use at their discretion, all vegetation, trees, herbs and plants included but not limited to tobacco ,cannabis and the various cactus plants. "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." - Genesis ch 1 v 29
16. Knowing that the World is at this time largely governed by evil (Moloch at the behest of Satan and his minions), and that this evil has infiltrated the United Nations (UN), The World Health Organisation (WHO), Many Churches, Religions, Multinational Corporations and Governments. The New Templars "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" - Ephesians 5:11
17. Recognising that the World has at this time been deceived by "Pharmakeia" (Revelations 18:23) no member of The New Templars will partake in the consuming and/or inoculation of any toxic allopathic poisons other than those that can be determined to be of a real and tangible health benefit and only with the blessing of Almighty God and through the righteous guidance of The Holy Spirit. "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy, for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are" - Corinthians 3:16-17
18. The New Templars have no judgment around the sexual preferences and gender identity of it's members providing that those whom have chosen not to be renunciates, and who still choose to engage sexually, do it is as righteous consenting adults in private. We however will not accept nor tolerate any members that publicly exhibit lewd and lascivious behaviours. "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God" - Thessalonians 4:3-5
19. The New Templars shall exercise moderation and refrain from all excess drunkeness, riotous behaviour and immorality.
"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," - Galatians 5:16-22
20. The New Templars accept both male and female members, (man and woman (womb-man)) and treat both as equals in all respects. The New Templars further accept that the term "man" in humanity and in mankind refers to both the male and female of the species and entertain no such nonsense about their being any other variations of gender.
21. The New Templars reserve the right to lawfully investigate, enquire into and take all reasonable steps to check on the wellbeing and whereabouts of any person or persons associated either directly or indirectly with our congregation.
22. If any person or persons associated either directly or indirectly with our congregation is considered on reasonable grounds to be at a significant risk of harm, The New Templars reserve the right to take the necessary lawful steps to protect that person or persons.
23. The New Templars, if coming into contact with a member or members of the Police Force of the various states and/or territories standing in righteousness and in their oath, and sees them being attacked, threatened or otherwise in need of lawful assistance, will render such assistance as required to that police officer or officers, but only if it is with the consent of that officer or officers.
24. Knowing that many members and supporters of the various child removal organisations (either directly or indirectly) are minions of Moloch operating at the behest of Satan and that they are condoning and enabling a global child trafficking agenda, The New Templars must not befriend any person or persons associated with and condoning the actions of these evil beings, and if a friend or relative of us is associated with and condoning the actions of these evil beings, then that person or persons must as much as is possible, be completely ignored. "Therefore render unto caesar the things that are caesar's, and to God the things that are God's" - Matthew 22:15-22
25. Recognising that history is often written by the victors and that humanity has been in a large part misled and deceived by false prophets, false doctrines and false teachings, The New Templars assert that we represent the highest moral and ethical principles as determined by Our Lord God Almighty and are here to restore the True Templar Tradition to its rightful place. We have no association with any evil masonic orders usurped by Satan at the behest of Moloch and his minions or otherwise, especially such evil masonic orders that are recognised as currently existing both globally and nationally.
26. Knowing that many governments of the world have joined in an unholy alliance and are trafficking children through the respective out of home care systems, and that here in Australia the family courts often make decisions putting children at far greater risk of harm, and that the children's courts are in practical effect nothing more than the judicial arms of largely corrupt child trafficking departments. Further knowing that no solace can be gained from going to politicians who are complicit in their silence, the police who are often unable to intervene, and the media who rarely if ever report the truth, no member of The New Templars will allow these evil beings to unlawfully remove our children. Any attempt to unlawfully remove those children, due to the shocking outcomes for children so taken, will be met by all force that is reasonable, up to and including lethal force but only if absolutely necessary by The New Templars in accordance with the Common Law right to Self Defence.
As God Is My Witness, I Will & We Will.